The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Saturday November 26, 2011 at 17:28
JoeyCes
One In A Million
May 2004
Well, call me biased because I live here, but why not NY?

July here is beautiful, between 70-90 degrees during the day.

One of the best places in the US for food, a night in NYC would prove that.

Many of my friends are DJ's at karaoke bars here, bars, not booths.

Some of the best beaches here as well, specifically Long Beach, where Quiksilver just hosted its first ever NY based surfing competition.

More technology than you can shake a stick at in Manhattan, as well as shopping to keep the other half occupied. Also, we have the outlets here on Long Island that are a great afternoon out shopping.

Long Island also has some of the best wineries, I visit some of them often with my wife and family. I could personally recommend some if you were to come out this way, especially some that have amazing live bands during the summer months.

I happen to love it here in the Summer, I know many people that go away for the fall/winter months to Florida & warmer climates, and then return to NY in the summer. So much to do here, from Manhattan, to the Hamptons, all the way to the lighthouse at Montauk. Also, there is always baseball games, both the new stadiums for the Yankees and Mets are amazing to see.

I don't generally travel far, but another place to look at would be Newport Beach, Rhode Island, we just went there last year, it was amazing!!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse