The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Friday October 21, 2011 at 15:46
djy
RC Moderator
August 2001
On October 21, 2011 at 11:54, vigman said...
Hi

This is the Jumbo remote I have, but your link leads to the Innovage manual which does NOT have this configuration (a SET button top left and a Mute/Search) button.

All manuals refer to the one with a Code Search top left?

Please can anyone point to the proper instructions

TIA

Vigman

On October 21, 2011 at 11:58, vigman said...
Forgot to say, I have tried all combinations of SET + POWER. TV +SET etc etc to get the correct lighting sequence, but fail every time. Pressing TV and then holding SET down does not cause the light to come on??

Also would this unit have 3 or 4 digit codes for Teknica TVs, please????

TIA

Vigman

Jumbo remotes are novelty items that are, generally, mass produced in the far east and badged under a variety of names. These resellers rarely have support websites so our only means of obtaining instructions/codes is to either buy them ourselves or have those who already own one be good enough to copy and upload the manual to the website.

Alas I'm yet to get around to the former and unfortunately the latter rarely happens, so the only advice I can offer is to point you in the direction of Amazon. £6 (inc. delivery) will get you a new remote and instructions, though I think it questionable as to whether any will have codes for Teknica

Hosting Services by ipHouse