The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Wednesday September 28, 2011 at 04:18
shakedog
Long Time Member
March 2007
I am able to ping both the processor and the iPhone both with successful replies. I have tried holding down both SW and HW reset buttons, letting go HW, and then once it is booted up (wait two minutes or so), I then let go of the SW reset button. I have tried clearing out all settings, resetting from software, and erasing all files on the processor. I event went so far as to establish a direct connect with a network cable between the processor and the PC, hoping that doing such a thing would bypass any issues with the router. Aside from the issue of having no router ports present, I was able to ping the processor, but was still unable to complete an upload.

Can anyone think of a reason as to why SB with and without composer and Toolbox might not be able to establish a connection with the Processor using the TCP protocol?

In the meantime, I will try to see if I can use the Toolbox console and check the processor's network functionality using the USB connection. Hopefully I can find some commands somewhere which can rule out a faulty processor.

I am still wrestling with the possibility of one or more of the following:

1) Improperly configured network configuration (see my first post in case I have done something wrong).

2) Faulty PMC2

Since I am having a problem uploading the Mobile Pro template directly to the iPhone (see previous posts for details on that specific error), I am inclined to believe that I am dealing with 1).

Hosting Services by ipHouse