The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Tuesday April 19, 2011 at 23:49
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
The main problem with new members, as I see it, is they somehow locate a topic and add to that topic without noticing WHEN the topic was last addressed. zik, if that's a real question, take your ability to post and start a new thread. Be sure to use a thread title that describes the issue. For instance, "HELP" is about the worst title you could use, although I've actually seen threads with that title.

As for your problem, if you used Xantech's unregulated power supplies, you saved money on the initial purchase but had to pay later. I guess that's what comes with the Xtralink kits, though.

Regarding "the Channel Plus stuff," there's another newbie flaw: not being anything AT ALL like exact. For this, start yet another new thread, and tell him/us just what you're trying to do so we can figure out what you should have. You're asking for Channel Plus pricing, which is reasonable if you are competent to select, among the hundreds of possible products on the market, the product that's best for your situation. If, instead, you describe the situation and ask what to do, you'll get much more informative answers.

Be sure to choose the right forum. Both of those posts would be good in the installers forum because you're asking installers.

Best of luck and welcome to the site.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse