Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday December 27, 2010 at 09:44
Morbo
The News Monster
March 1999
Does Glenn Beck Need an Integrator?
By Jason Knott
Fox News commentator's unsold home has an office with seven monitors, a flat panel bedroom setup and lots of clutter.

TV commentator Glenn Beck has been unable to sell his Connecticut home for quite awhile now, and I think I know why.

He needs a media management system (and a storage locker).

His New Canaan, Conn. mansion has been on the market for more than a year. The Fox News commentator, who reportedly earns $32 million per year, bought his six-bedroom, six-bathroom home for $4.2 million in 2005. According to Gawker, Beck put the house on the market for $4.9 million, then lowered it to $3.9 million, and now it's for sale for $3.65 million.

The 8720-square-foot Colonial style home was built in 2004. The bedroom appears to have a good wall-mount flat panel setup, but his office looks cluttered with multiple flat panels on the wall.

On his desk, Beck has four separate computer monitors splayed out in a semi-circle, plus a laptop immediately in front of him. Talk about multitasking.

The house looks cool, but I think Beck spends too much of his money on furniture. It seems a bit cluttered. One of the rules in real estate is to minimize the amount of furniture so the rooms look larger, but I don't think Beck has heard about that.

Click here to continue.

Hosting Services by ipHouse