The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Wednesday November 17, 2010 at 00:04
2Many
Long Time Member
September 2009
On November 16, 2010 at 23:12, joZ said...
This looks really nice, I tried to use PadOne (twice) but uninstalled it pretty much right away, first time (on XP) I got it to work pretty good, then I upgraded to win7 (x64) and bought the new version of PadOne in hopes of a more bugg free version, but it's unfortunatley worse than the old version, every time I start WMC I get a message that says PadOne has stoped working.
I use WMC for all my movies (mediabrowser plug-in) and I have prontoSqueeze for music, but I like WMC better than the softsqueeze player, so this would be a great alternative for me.

Cheers

VMC Controller is excellent. Thanks to VMC (and a lot of help from the RC Forums, W3schools and the Dev Guide) I have a functional "Now Playing" page with:

Artist Name
Album Title
Song Name
Song Duration
Song Position Bar
and (the all important) Album Art

This is quite an achievement for me, as I am still very much a learner in the scripting department.

I am currently working on an Artist, Album and Song indexing/lists page. Manipulating the received data from VMC is the hardest part for me, but I'll get there, eventually.

I would recommend VMC controller. I looked at a few alternatives, but they didn't match VMC Controller's power.
"Home" is where my Pronto is.

Hosting Services by ipHouse