Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Friday November 12, 2010 at 14:46
rbrus
Lurking Member
October 2010
Lyndel McGee wrote:
//--------------------------
If the Power Button is not being executed from the system page (actions are defined locally for an activity), you can do the following:

CF.activity().page().label; // retrieves name of current activity (what shows in the tree view of PEP)
CF.activity().label; // retrieves name of current activity (what shows in the tree view of PEP)

If Power Button being executed is defined on the System Page, then you should execute the code above in each page of the local activity and store the results into a global with System.setGlobal() and then use System.getGlobal() to retrieve the value for display during Power Button Press.

Now, I have a question. I'm curious as to why you chose RC mail vs posting publicly? Your question is very valid and I'm sure others might have benefitted from my answer. :-)

I would appreciate it if once you get the details worked out, if you could post your original question along with my response in a new thread.

Many thanks,
Lyndel
//--------------------------
Hi,
i wrote RC mail to you becouse I'm 400 kilometers from home in building where pronto willbe in use, at 10p.m. (my time) i have train to home and i want to do it fast :) sry for this
but after i wrote to you i looking again and again in to pronto dev guide and i found it CF.page() i always know that i can use it like this CF.page("Name...");
But i saw one line where is written "If no tag is specified, the current page is returned of the current activity." and i use it, in PEP my page names is like TOPIC1..TOPICxx i saw that now it's very helpfull and i take it then I wrote parser which takes topic name and page number from page().label;
Now it's okey, thanks for help :)

Hosting Services by ipHouse