The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday August 27, 2010 at 06:08
Mr Griffiths
It's my lucky day!
February 2005
I recently bought a mid level camera but my feelings of awkwardness about using it spoil the whole photographic hobby for me.

On holiday i took loads of piccys and really enjoyed messing with the settings and learning about my camera etc

At a wedding i took loads of pictures and some turned out better than the official photographers

But now i am at home and i would like to take pictures of my home town , the fountains the Victorian band stand and garden in the town park the local church St Lawrence which is a timber-framed Church dated from 1531 at the most conservative estimate.

BUT i can't i feel people will see me with a camera and think "pedo!!"

so i will have to wait for holidays and special events before the camera comes out :(

Do any of you not pursue perfectly innocent hobbies that you can't due to what people might thing or say.

Most people have a dig at Karaoke but when they have actually been to a good karaoke night there opinion changes but the overall opinion of karaoke is its cheap nasty , down market and full of wannabe weirdos.I often get embarrassed when people say what do you do for a living and i say karaoke host , they are often not afraid to say i hate karaoke.

I like observing the moon too but my neighbours would call the council if i had a telescope in my back garden so that hobby is out too.

Hosting Services by ipHouse