Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday August 9, 2010 at 08:21
myraid
Lurking Member
May 2004
Hi -
I am the proud owner of a 9400 remote and have enjoyed playing around with it. I have pretty much completed my design except I am having a frustrating time with one component. I am using a Bell Expressvu receiver (which I believe is the same as most Scientific Data units in the US) and have selected the correct model from the Philips database and added it to my project. I have tested each key to ensure it works and everything seems fine. If I click the number 1,2, 3 and so on, I get a response from the satellite reciever. The challenge is when I try to click the network channel icon (like NBC which is channel 814 on my dish), it will not respond. I have tried the ChannelMacro Action as well as a Function action for each number with a delay afer each.

I think the issue is that I have a Xantech IR connecting block with a plasma proof eye that is controlling all of my equipement. If I go upstairs and try to control the same model receiver with either function mentioned above, it works. What is frustrating is, the individual actions function fine. If I want to go to cannel 814 and I type 8-1-4, it works fine. It is just the actual functions behind the icon.

I am not sure if anyone else has experienced this issue, but I am hoping there is an easy solution to this problem.

Thank you,
Myraid

Hosting Services by ipHouse