Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday August 5, 2010 at 11:59
Jonesie1971
Lurking Member
August 2010
Hi,

Wondering if anyone else has struggled getting connected to a wireless network using TSU9300 (or even better fixed such a problem) ?

I am trying to use PadOne Pronto Ed (Windows 7 x64) for 2-way WMC remote music browsing. I do know I have the correct software version from HighDef downloaded and installed on the Media Center PC.

Just can't seem to get the Pronto connected to the Wireless network despite configuring Wireless settings in Pronto Pro 2 and also changing the wireless security config to use WEP64 rather than WPA.

Using DHCP I do not get a connection at all. If I set a manual IP address on the single class C network, I appear to get a connection (the pronto shows a few bars wireless connectivity) but I cannot then connect to the PadOne server IP address (connection failed errors appear in the Diag menu on the pronto (Light\Menu\Key2) ... also when "connected" I would expect to be able to ping the Pronto IP address from another host on the network but cannot - which makes me think the manual IP address is not actually working.

Any ideas or help greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Mark

Hosting Services by ipHouse