The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Wednesday July 28, 2010 at 07:06
petersteel1066
Lurking Member
July 2010
On October 22, 2009 at 02:54, heeshboy said...
Hi all,
I just moved into my new apartment and bought my 42 inch S-series Sony Bravia. I noticed that the speakers from my TV were pretty bad so I decided to purchase a home theater system from Best Buys. After browsing through their inventory for an hour, I did what any novice would do.... I went with the Bose Cinemate Series 2. I immediately noticed that even with my untrained ears that Bose certainly does suck for the money I spent ($650 with tax). I am planning on returning these overpriced home theater set in the upcoming days and I was really hoping you audiophiles on this forum could guide me to finding a perfect home theater system for my home. I have a 650 dollar budget and my living room isn't all that large so I think a 2.1 system would be best. I would really appreciate it if you gave me the company and products name that I should purchase. Here are what I am mainly looking for:

Needs:
- I play a lot of games on the ps3 so any system that would take advantage of this.
- Watch blu-ray movies
- Watch a lot of sports on Direct TV

Thanks in advance

well ,u can just out Sony 5.1ch BRAVIA Theater System that would be best in your budget and these are the best in use...i have buy this home theater system and it sounds great...

Hosting Services by ipHouse