Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Monday June 14, 2010 at 15:08
gwstudios
June 2004
On June 14, 2010 at 13:30, vbova27 said...
Completely agree with you. I picked up my ipad almost two weeks ago now and I absolutely love it. I cant believe how many uses I have for it already. I take it to customers houses and show them demos of many different systems, show them products, and just have access to manuals, etc. Way better than having a netbook or laptop.

I am working with Bitwise controls for control now - it was my understanding that command fusion only works with AMX or Crestron but I could be wrong.

Hi Vincent,

I am porting iFusion (iPad) over to Bitwise as well..... it will be a little different due to using full size HTML pages, but it should look almost identical, graphically speaking. I would like to ask for your opinion on something. Should I create a portrait, landscape version, or both? I was also wondering what happens if you rotate the panel if you had, lets say, the portrait version running? Does it attempt to rotate and scale the HTML or does it simply ignore orientation like other programs do?

The one problem I am having is there no way that I have found to select a button and use the arrow keys to move it one pixel at at time to the desired X,Y coordinate. There are also no properties to manually enter them in.

I did come up with a slick way to get a few source pages aligned properly for the transports, 0-9 keypad, jog controls, etc.... Which I can then copy the page over and over and delete what I dont need.

There will eventually be an iPhone and iPhone 4 version, but the iPad is going to be the most popular in my opinion, so I decded to tackle that one first.

Hosting Services by ipHouse