The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday May 21, 2010 at 03:45
djy
RC Moderator
August 2001
After a not inconsiderable break, courtesy of a forum change and another of my seemingly regular PC malfunctions (though, touch wood, things have been going a lot better of late), yours truly, in association with Stickybuns Productions, proudly presents (in wide screen, high definition only I'm afraid; the 3D version still being in development – and long may it remain so) . . .

New T.I.T.S. 3000

. . . the first instalment of the all new (15 entries per page) version of The Independent T.W.A.T. Stats.

Unsurprisingly the change has had a degree or two of influence over some of the previously appointed awards (don’t worry smokey, you are still there – just!). So whilst, in this post, I’ll be concentrating on developments since the 40,000 barrier was breached, I have, in the interest of fullness, fair play, the stiff upper lip and the odd cup of tea, published lists of all the new regime award winners – and if one truly can’t wait, just scroll down to the last post on this page.

Avid followers of my calculations (if there are such persons) will be aware that had the change not taken place, my next published performance chart/table would have been based upon 42,000 posts. Happily, however, this figure coincides with that of page 2800 of the new format. The following, therefore, not only covers the last century, but also (very) briefly takes in pages 2701 – 2800 and 2801 – 2900 to bring us fully up to date. So, without further ado . . .

T.W.A.T.er Of The Century - with a grand total of 388 posts . . .

djy

The Dick Fosbury (I can leap higher than you) Award - with a fine leap of 26 places . . .

wildulmer

Newbie Of The Century - with a not insignificant contribution of 12 posts . . .

Strype

And finally, The Tetley Tea Bag (have a drink on me) Award . . . to the other newbies.

audioslayve
anyhomeneeds
Nettlida
avcsite
Jasonvp
Tdurrant20
theKevin
Tom Ciaramitaro

T.W.A.T.er Of The Century - with an incredible, record breaking, total of 546 posts . . .

John Pechulis

The Dick Fosbury (I can leap higher than you) Award - with an extremely impressive leap of 69 places . . .

anyhomeneeds

Newbie Of The Century - with a good contribution of 22 posts . . .

SignatureSV

And finally, The Tetley Tea Bag (have a drink on me) Award . . . to the other newbies.

mariomp
Palnews26
JoeFlabitz
Bonavox
BillFromGI
EdenRCMad

As usual, apart from the unexpected (though welcome) renaissance of thread founder John Pechulis (of the original as well as T.W.A.T. by the way) there has been little in the way of change at the top. Anthony still leads the pack, I'm continuing to swiftly close the gap in second and J.P., after two leading century contributions of 546 and 405, respectively, is now firmly ensconced in third place. Yes indeed, the T.W.A.T.er Of The Century, with another very worthy contribution of 405 posts, is once again . . .

John Pechulis

Continuing down the table it's not until we get to 17th place do we reach the first positional change. With a contribution of 14 posts, lifting him a whole 2 places (still a bit of a way to go before that magic 1,000,000), step forward 39 Cent Stamp. However, this century's coveted Dick Fosbury (I can leap higher than you) award, with a contribution of 182 posts, lifting him a very respectable 41 positions, goes to . . .

GotGame

Since my last update there have been 24 new contributors, thus bringing the grand total to 315! Top of the tree, not only of the past century, but the previous two as well (if there were such an award), with 75 posts, a drum roll please for Newbie Of The Century. . .

Trunk-Slammer -Supreme

And not forgetting of course the lifeblood of the thread, The Tetley Tea Bag (have a drink on me) Award . . . to the other newbies.

GSInt
dalto
Craig Henrikson
Dave in Balto
Majid
Neurorad
tabascojunkie

As ever, enjoy.

djy

Old T.I.T.S.

Original thread.

Last edited by djy on May 21, 2010 04:01.

Hosting Services by ipHouse