From RCA Manual:
Two methods A) Automatic code search
b) Direct Entry
A: Using Automatic code search
1) Turn on the device your want to control (VCR TV etc.)
2) Press and hold the device button you want to program (VCR, AUX, etc.) While holding the device button, press and hold ON-OFF until the red light on the remote control turns on, then release both buttons
3) Press and release PLAY, then wait 5 seconds or until the LED stops flashing.
At this point the remote control is searching for the correct code to program. If, after 5 seconds, the device you want to control does not turn off, press PLAY again to tell the remote to search the next set of codes.
Continue pressing PLAY until the device turns off or you have searched through all of the codes. There are 20 total sets of codes. If the device does not turn off after pressing PLAY 20 times, then the remote cannot control the particular device.
If the device your want to control does turn off:
1) Press and release REVERSE, then wait 2 seconds. Repeat this step until the device turns back on.
2) To finish, press and hold STOP until the red light on the remote turns off.
B: Using Direct Entry
To operate the device Using Direct Entry:
1) Turn on the component to be programmed.
2) Select the code from the device code list
3) Press and hold the the device button (TV, VCR, DirectTV, etc.) corresponding to the device you want to program
4) Enter the code from the code list
5) Release the button, and then press ON-OFF to see if the component responds to the remote control commands. If if doesn't, try pressing the component button and the ON-OFF again.
6) If you get no response, repeat these steps using the next code listed for your brand, until the component responds to the remote control commands.
The codes for your TV codes are: 1004, 1006, 1008, 1019, 1062, 1068, 1069, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1088, 1089, 1131, 1130, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1183, 1184
The codes for you VCR codes are: 0002, 0014, 0016, 0030, 0044, 0046, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2016, 2018, 2058, 2111, and 2123.