I have installed the new firmwares in my TSU9400 and RFX9600 (obviously after having obtained the right version as per the other post).
On entering a page, my application sends a query command (ZM?) via RS232 to a Denon receiver. This appeared not to be working any more (command seems to be sent from a Prontoscript perspective, but the Denon is not responding) .
So I reverted the TSU firmware to the previous version (7.2.22) while leaving the RFX9600 at the new version (1.4.7) and and without even downloading a new configuration, the query command now works !
Further on, when I change the volume on the Denon using a standard RS232 action, I receive the volume feedback from the Denon properly using the new firmware. I will do some more testing to see if there is a timing issue involved and report here.
P.S. Same behaviour with the TSU9800 firmware, which was to be expected
Last edited by Paul Biron on July 11, 2010 08:59.