|Post 1 made on Sunday September 23, 2012 at 17:17|
I went to home the other day where we were changing from Time Warner to U-Verse.
There were 2 MX900's I had programmed originally. The first one I had no problem with. I added Uverse as another device then used the button editor to move Time Warner out and put U-Verse in place. Updated a couple macro's - no problem.
I did the same for the second remote, But got no IR from the remote when testing. Not even a chirp from the button press.
I used the same IR database code.
I made sure the U-verse remotes were interchangeable.
I had to learn the commands in.
This is not the first time I have had a problem with a MX900/U-Verse, but it is the first time I had 2 remotes in one home that did not act the same.
I even did a factory reset on the second one. No joy.
Was there a bad run of 900's?
|Post 2 made on Sunday September 23, 2012 at 17:34|
I would chalk it up to flaky CCP software. Seen my share of strange things. Try deleting TW next time before putting in U-Verse, but even then.....
|Post 3 made on Tuesday September 25, 2012 at 00:01|
Wonder if it would have worked better to right click the original device and delete contents; then bring in new IR codes.
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.
|OP | Post 4 made on Tuesday September 25, 2012 at 06:11 |
Remember, I didn't just change the the codes. I moved TW to another page and made a whole new device for U-Verse.
Please read the following:
Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace
. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here
. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.