I figure I should also note some possible points where the problem may be.
1) I am currently using a folder filled with a bunch of .pngs rather than the default .vfd file. The naming structure I am using is [Descriptive Name]
My reverse engineering has been that I choose either L/R
for left or right(note that I put left and right into seperate folders) N/P
is for normal and pressed state and the #
corresponds with the font settings of the font.ini file in the folder.
2) Tried editing the font.ini file and it doesn't have any affect.
what I have is as follows
My understanding here is that since I set left to 1 and right to 2 this should have the previously desired white text as described earlier and when pressed the buttons text will show up red and be larger. (ex file names: ABC_L_N_1.png and NBA_R_N_1 would be for the two buttons previously posted)
Please correct me if I'm wrong
Last edited by CuTN on July 27, 2012 13:58.