The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Wednesday May 5, 2010 at 09:48
doughb17
Lurking Member
May 2010
Logitech support advised my original Watch TV activity had been corrupted and advised me to rebuild a second one.

It took 2.25 hrs. to rebuild the Watch TV activity to Watch TV 2. Throughout the entire process, I attempted to update the remote several times to see whether the original Watch TV activity would miraclously update my changes to my Additional (soft) buttons, it did not ... UNTIL THE VERY END!

I suspect establishing a duplicate Device (i.e. Optoma HD-71 projector) under a different label (i.e. Projector 2) can cause corruption in the Activities. The solution to the corruption issue may be to delete one of the "duplicate" devices, even though it is under a different label.

Either the establishment of the Watch TV 2 activity (I doubt it) or the other change I made at the very end -- deleting my intial setup of my Projector device (I had created a 2nd Projector device under a different label) -- caused the original Watch TV activity to update! Although I do not plan to delete the Watch TV 2 activity, I plan to retain my original Watch TV activity and use it.
Thanks, Doughboy

Hosting Services by ipHouse