Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 26 made on Monday November 2, 2009 at 07:44
Schmuzli
Long Time Member
November 2008

Hello everyone

Of  course I am still working with emphasis on the new ProntoTimer Version 2.0 with the goal to fulfill as many of your wishes  as I possibly can. Here a sneak preview on what you will find in my latest version:

The new ProntoTimer comes next to two setup (properties) pages with two user pages. On the first page you will find 6 identical AlarmTimers. These can be underlied  with activities such as e.g. light or music on/off (with captions) in the setup pages. On the user pages you can (directly within the TSU) then can set and activate the timer with time and weekday.

On the secon page there are 4 special timers at your disposal:

SleepTimer

The SleepTimer can be activated manually or with 3 predefined QuickButtons and be eiter set to 15min / 30min / 45min. The desired SleepTimer time is then calcualted instantly and displayed.Hint: The QuickButtons can also be copied to other pages  for example the TV page. The Sleeptimer is also suitable in order to set time limits for the  TV consumption of your kids.

IntervalTimer

With the IntervalTimer the same actions is being repeated in the predefined "rhythm".

SunsetTimer

The SunsetTimer is predesposed to know the time of the sun setting. Daily the actual sunset time is being synchronised over the internet. Taking into consideration you lead time or follow-up time the execution time is being calculated accordingly.

Sunrise Timer

The Sunrise Timer comes with equal functionality in accordance to sunrise time. You could, for example, have your timer operate your sun blends 30 minutes prior to sunset and then have the sunset timer lower them when the sun is gone.

I hope to finish my work in progress until the beginning of December and hope that you will like the new functionality.

Last edited by Schmuzli on November 2, 2009 17:00.

Hosting Services by ipHouse