Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 20 made on Monday June 19, 2000 at 09:31
Mike Riley
Historic Forum Post
Terry: that is truly unbelievable, and totally obnoxious on the part of the company. It is definitely difficult to get contact info from their website. Do you have this number
201-229-4000 (800-SAMSUNG)
from this website?
[Link: samsungelectronics.com]. If that's the one you're already using, maybe the Canadian one will help. We're not know for our restaurant servce, but our tech companies generally are pretty good at responding.

I've never been unable to contact senior management, but I have had to resort to other means. First off, a registered letter is WAY more impressive than an e-mail, but of course you would have to get a name. (Here's a secondary list that may have stuff:
[Link: samsung.com])

Second, you can mention both on the phone and via letter that you have submitted a detailed description of their lousy customer service to both the BBB, and to this very funky site:
www.planetfeedback.com.
This site is kind of like the web hero for the shat-upon. They actually forward your complaints to key people in the company, and they will follow up. They may also be able to provide you with contact names.

If anyone else reading this thread has a contact name, I implore you to post it here. I have some Samsung products that are just great, but I've never had a problem with them, so I may just be lucky that I haven't had to deal with them directly.

One thing remotecentral.com is good for is spreading awareness. I know for a fact that some manufacturers read these threads regularly, and postings here have affected their plans. .... Mike

Hosting Services by ipHouse