Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Wednesday July 8, 2009 at 13:43
Schmuzli
Long Time Member
November 2008
Hi Lyndel

Of course you are absolutely right that the PRONTO should not fall into standby mode as the timer functionality cannot be monitored anylonger.
The PS_BACKLIGHT function is one possibility. I have chosen a different approach however, setting the Wireless Timeout to „Twenty Four Hours“.

Surprisingly the pronto does not fall into Standby even after 24 hours. It appears that this setting means for the timeout not to be triggered at all.

In my oppinion this is a more ecological solution as the background light does not stay on all the time.

My Pronto runs more than 4 days straight without being recharged. Another advantage is that the user does not need to go with this wireless timeout setting of 24h. If he chooses a different timeout all he has to remember is to put the pronto back ino its craddle and all the functions are monitored at all time.

In order for you to get a better impression of the ProntoTimers, I have made introductionary video that shows the quick setup. You can find the video clip on my new English product page.

Have fun!
Greetings Schmuzli.

Hosting Services by ipHouse