The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2,241 made on Sunday June 14, 2009 at 23:51
Bruce H.Campbell
Long Time Member
January 2007
Well, I still get the Cleveland transmitter intermittently, ditto for Erie, PA and the irony is they come in,for me, more often that CFTO-DT does but WPXJ [ION] bugs me, so my question of the day is:

Is WPXJ a family run business or one man op? I couldn't get it all day, so since I didn't want to watch the Fox reruns, other than the Simpsons, I put the one setup on ION at 20:33 ....blank screen..no signal.....then bam! right at 21:00/9:00PM, M*A*S*H*
comes on..so that's why I'm wondering if WPXJ is a part-time station or they are having growing pains or if an overly strong signal might be overwhelming my tuners until nightfall? As for Sun morn, I had qubo coming in the morn but then lost it and don't know what time because I dozed off and didn't bother reaching for the remote even because that set is set for playing WNLO at nine AM.

Can't find a website for WPXJ ....just ION.....anyone been in touch with them,even for an automated answer?

As of this edit[01:15], all I can find is info on the network, not the individual transmitter.

As of this edit[16:25] when the sun peaked over the factory at around 5:30am, I lost ION.

Last edited by Bruce H.Campbell on June 15, 2009 16:26.

Hosting Services by ipHouse