The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday September 16, 2006 at 06:54
David Anderson
Long Time Member
February 2005
Some time ago, I created a comprehensive MX-850 design for lots of AV kit, including a Sky+ satellite receiver (as used in the UK). The Sky+ digibox is included in the MX-850 Editor IR database and I used this as the starting point for my SKY+ device layout. I then changed most of the LCD button layouts. For some reason or other, I also overwrote the database codes for the Up and Down navigation hard buttons with learned codes. I later realised that the Down button for Sky+ always jumped two steps at a time. However, all my attempts to re-learn this code always result in the same double jump.

I have now created a TEMP device that has been programmed with the standard Sky+ layout from the IR database. The Down hard button works properly in this device. I now want to transfer this single IR database code to the Down button in my SKY+ device. Obviously, I could simply start again with the SKY+ device design but I'm lazy and just want to fix the one button that's not working.

So far, I have not found any way to copy a single IR database code. Any suggestions?

Hosting Services by ipHouse