Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 65 made on Monday October 17, 2005 at 01:37
DanKurts
Founding Member
June 2001
Lyndel
For the others reading this thread, I do not use the Home key. I have it programmed for other things. When my users remotes quit, they ARE locked. Sometimes a beep can be heard by pressing the hard buttons, but nothing works. Other times, it's just stuck on that page, nothing works, except the screen times out to dark. Pick it up, comes on, but still stuck. Only reset or battery pull restores it. It doesn't have to have a jump in the macro as the first or last command. If it's a macro, it will do it if you hit it fast enough, 4 or 5 times quickly. The older 6000, 2000, 1000 remotes ( I have one of each) cannot be made to accept multiple button hits on a macro. As soon as you hit it, nothing else can be input until it finishes, no matter how hard or fast you are. Seems like a simple thing for the program guru's to fix, and hope they can.

Also hope they can find out why the newer version of firmware stops some macros from executing, as I mentioned a few posts earlier, and one other person did. This was very frustrating, since it had been executing for months prior. Be glad to ship an example.
Thanks again.
Dan

Hosting Services by ipHouse