The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday June 11, 2007 at 11:12
lahe
Long Time Member
August 2003
First of all, sorry about the topic, but I have been reading all threads concerning calibration problems, but no luck so far.

Few days ago my RU950's screen went dead. The touch screen was responsive, light came on, but you couldn't use it. OK, the lost calibration again, I thought, because this has happened to me earlier and was quickly fixed just doing the calibration again.

BUT, now I have not been able to do the calibration. I get the "calibration failed" message right after I hit the upper right corner. This happens all the time no matter how sharp pen etc. I am using, or how carefully I am trying to tap and always after the upper right corner. I know how this should be done, because I have been doing this for thousands of times :) I have tested with several firmwares: 3.6.7, 3.9.8 and the newest one 3.9.12.0 and no luck. I have restored the default configuration, downloaded my layout again, resetting, removing battery... No luck.

Is there any other tricks you could recommend, or is this the end of story for my Pronto?

Hosting Services by ipHouse