Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Sunday January 6, 2002 at 22:36
allamand
Founding Member
October 2001
dagger-
There is no reason to Create a default.ncf, it is there after you install the program, along with some others. The new software alows you to upload, the firmware is not needed for this, so that is why I suggested you try the DL & UL, as if that works, hopefully they wont be any comunaction problems when you try the Firmware update. The update will erase the .ncf thats on the Neo at the time of the firmware update

-vanderwielen

"i'd get the neo edit software installed as it was shipped. then get the upgrade off of the pronto web site for version 1.3 and the memory flasher utility that upgrades the flash memory in your neo. this is a must."

Sorry for the miss info, but in your post you didn't say anything about testing the Download to the Neo first before going for the newer ver! I do think that the newer ver also fixed some other issuse that users were having, so I still feel that it is best to test with the 1.3 version! In the readme file that is in the 1.3ver it states many "Fixes" so why TEST with an older ver, that is all I was tring to say.

-steve
-steve

Hosting Services by ipHouse