The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Saturday February 2, 2002 at 02:31
ChocoboLee
Founding Member
January 2002
Hi, I wrote NEOHacker so I believe I can help you out. I have actually never tested it with the RC3200 myself but I was told that it works.

To replace the startup page with your own, first create a new device that you would want to be the startup device. The first page of this device will be your startup page. So design the page to your liking. After you are done, save the file and then open it up in NEOHacker. Then select the device and select the menu item 'Set as startup device' or just press ctrl-d
Now, you have set this page as the startup page. Save the file as a new file. NEOHacker will suggest appending a '-hacked' to the filename. Now you want to open up this hacked file in RC3200 setup. Immediately download the file to your RC3200 without changing anything, because if you change anything, RC3200 setup will recreate the device overview page.

Make sure you do not download a hacked ncf file if you plan on learning some buttons and then uploading it. Because when you upload it, you cannot save without RC3200 setup replacing your startup page. Or you can just make a backup of your starup page before you hack it.

Hope that helps.

Hosting Services by ipHouse