The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday January 31, 2002 at 09:37
John Pechulis
Loyal Member
July 2001
Ok, I've managed to figure out everything in RC3200 editor with no problem after many hours of frigging with the software.

I was disappointed with the fact that the software won't let you edit or create your own start up page with macro's and the like. I was pointed towards the NeoHacker software and thought I was all set. THOUGHT!

Ok, maybe I'm a retard, but even with the read me file that is supplied with the software, I still can't get it. Can someone explain (in retard terms) step by step, how to get started?

What the hell is XML? Oh I know, that's that football league that SUCKED! and was taken off the air. What were they thinking with that?

Anyhoo, all I want to do is create a hidden page containing all my power, input, and surround commands, and add a list of actions to each device button (maybe links to buttons on the hidden page?) on the home page to give me one-touch operation.

Ya know this is a lot easier with Touchscreen Setup and the 5200/9200 remotes.

JJP

PS. I know I left myself open for newbie comments, but thats ok. I know what it's like to be on either side.
So fire away! LOL

This message was edited by John Pechulis on 02/01/02 21:51.47.

Hosting Services by ipHouse