The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Wednesday December 19, 2001 at 19:10
Bob Ulius
Founding Member
October 2001
Had to report about ChannelId's. My AT&T Broadband channel line-up on Harmony was missing about a dozen or so channels. I actually found out today that about 30 more had changed their channel numbers.

I tried in vain to add the missing channels and kept stumbling over the missing ChannelId number the xml requires to add the channel. I tired no number, no tags, a dummy number channelid, etc. Nothing worked.

Today I found that if I go to www.Zap2It.com, enter my zip code and select my service (AT&T Broadband Digital), then check current channel listings, then HOVER the channel number and name, the channelid appears in the task (status) bar of my browser.And guess what? The channelid numbers work.

However, I still do not have program listings or paging arrows in my My Watch Television Only activity (which I created to use the TV without the sound system)and the Record Cable activity still has too many scroll arrows and shows ALL channels, including hidden channels. This needs to be corrected in both cases.

But, I have more forward movement and learned something new today.

-=Bob=-

Hosting Services by ipHouse