The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday January 30, 2008 at 22:01
squareeyes
Long Time Member
February 2007
I've received many requests for the high-res channel icons I put together for my new One. After years of lurking on AV and remote forums I thought it about time I paid back all the knowledge I've picked up from all the other forum members, so I've put together the icon collection on my site for everyone to download and use.

The URL in my signature below will link you to the new searchable database of all the Harmony 'Favorites' icons I have created. The batch has grown from the few dozen I had on my own Harmony One to over 10,000 icons based on requests I've received from over two dozen countries. I've also expanded the site to include my icons for the Harmony One*, 650/700, 8xx, 900*, 1000, and 1100 remotes.

If there is a channel you cannot find then please send me a request via pm, email (from my site) or follow me via twitter [Link: twitter.com]. Let me know which remote you use and send whatever reference you can find for that channel (site links, files or a list). I'm always happy to add more icons to the batch and keep existing channels updated.

Have fun with your remote!

,R

*Please note that the one and 900 icons look best when used in those models' default themes.

Last edited by squareeyes on December 30, 2012 13:09.
randall c
your source for harmony remote icons: www.iconharmony.com
follow icon updates & av news at [Link: twitter.com] & [Link: facebook.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse