Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Tuesday January 4, 2000 at 09:56
billy c
Historic Forum Post
mmmmmmmmmmmmm 4280's arent around yet, or at least not around the distributor's in this area, so u may or may not have a long wait......dunno about the channel guide on the 4280's, havent seen any yet, so i can't advise or comment on them....
.....and there are NO problems with A50 sony's, or at least none with the 40 or 50 that i have sold....no come backs, no warranty problems..and we have 2 that run 8 hrs daily for the past 3 months..the new 4280's are the new smaller chassis RCA units, which i am not a great fan of, but i will say the sony small chassis models ad-3, ad-4, and a-50's, do work flawlessly , as do the new RCA 2532's, which is the new non ac-3 small chassis recvrs.....in fact the new rca's are every bit as good picture wise as the sony's, except for the production quality , and the picture brightness.....sony is hard to beat in picture brightness.......and failure rate...sony's just dont seem to break...the 98-99 RCA system model #5451 w ac-3,(rca rcvr #drd515) is also a flawless functioning rcvr, and the picture is just as good as the sony: well almost as good anyway......happy hunting
billy c
comco sales grp
northeast satcomm
everett ma 02149

Hosting Services by ipHouse