Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Friday December 17, 1999 at 11:42
Dukehead
Historic Forum Post
I have the DTC-100 and the eliptical dish ordered from The Star Club in LA ([Link: estarclub.com])
They had lots of them paid only 650.00 for the whole thing including shipping , fast service

As for the DTC-100 VGA output it's easy .. look in the yellow pages under cable suppliers there is bound to be a company that makes custom cable assemblies ( Custom Cable ind. --in Tampa) the can make an industry standard VGA to RGB+HV cable the standard calls for BNC connectors but since they are cusom building it for you have them put RCA connectors on it. They will be less problematic in the long run than the RS BNC to Phono plug converters. As any one who's been in the computer industry for years can tell you BNC's just get twitch after awhile for no apperent reason
(10-base2 enet)The HBO channel on 509 looks great
also with the DTC-100 you can just leave the HD monitor switch on and sho all your SAT stuff thru the VGA port thus bypassing the internal scan convertion part on your internal line doubler which usually suck. I have a mitsu 65905. AWESOME picture from my Toshiba DVD with progressive outputs. the s-video is ok but as I said most internal line doublers SUCK. dukehead..

Hosting Services by ipHouse