The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1,501 made on Tuesday March 25, 2008 at 22:25
rfdude
Long Time Member
March 2008
OK on WNLO 49.2. Thanks for the tip. Seems the station is not providing picture on 49.1. Seems like an obvious solution, but I've hidden all the duplicate channels in analog or SD quality so looking at 49.2 wasn't obvious to me.

New issue tonight discovered on my Sony 52W3000, (with the latest firmware) when watching a movie on SUN TV (analog 52) on 66.1 OTA. The TV resets constantly. I can't seem to control it with the remote. Picture/sound... no picture/sound... seems to boot up and the cycle continues. Lost my clock setting too. Looking at the Sony diagnostic screen, it doesn't provide a response before the TV seems to reset again. I have to use the channel push buttons to move to another station and get control back. First time I've ever seen this happen with this new set. Could be a lot of reasons including a new setting in the transmission. If you read this in a timely fashion, have a look at SUN TV 66.1 and see if your set is affected.

UPDATE 26/03/2008 RE 66.1: PROBLEM FOUND AT THE TRANSMITTER> PSIP insertion hardware failed = TV can't lock on signal. Issue corrected.

Last edited by rfdude on March 26, 2008 13:14.
rfdude

Hosting Services by ipHouse