Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Friday January 21, 2005 at 17:29
umd444
Lurking Member
January 2005

Hey Guys

This totally rocks, get your brand new mac mini and its totally easy. I know this is like some of the other sites with one change. You can sign up for efax and you get 30 days trial and you can cancel before the 30 days are up and its totally free. All it takes is 24 - 48 hrs to get credit and then you can cancel it.

Here is the link: [Link: FreeMiniMacs.com]

The company is Gratis Internet Group, Inc.. They are the single most reputible gift company on the internet. After the success of [Link: www.] (see http://www.freeipodguide.com for all the proof you need) they started realizing they could do well with other items too; such as handbags, flat screens, and desktop PCs. They have done EXTREMELY well and now they have just opened up their best site yet: :: :: FREEMINIMACS.com :: ::

They are giving away the brand new MAC MINI that Apple just released. This is how it works.

You sign on with an email address (expect to get more Junk mail to the one you enter, but not a lot more) and enter the site
FREEMINIMACS.com. Once you are signed in you complete ONE and only ONE offer (The eFax Plus offer is very easy). Most offers give you a trial membership that you can cancel at any time (which is what I did, both with *********.com and FreeMiniMacs.com). But here's the big deal...YOU CAN CANCEL AND FREE MINI MACS STILL SHOWS THAT YOU COMPLETED IT because they get paid based on completion of the offer...not how long you stay with the offer. Then you forward your link to some friends and when 10 people complete that same little process....BAM...you get a MINI MAC.

As I say...I literally wear proof on my hip that this works. See for yourself ::

I'm not affiliated in any way other than I want to get a free mini mac to go with my free potato. All I ask is that if you plan to join me in this venture that you CLICK HERE.

[Link: freeipodguide.com] fullsize=1

[Link: freeipodguide.com] fullsize=1

[Link: freeipodguide.com] ;fullsize=1

Defintely check it out...

Click on this link to get your free Mini Mac!!!
[Link: FreeMiniMacs.com]

Free Mini Mac:

[Link: FreeMiniMacs.com]

Free Ipod Shuffle:

[Link: FreeiPodShuffle.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse