heype
Lurking Member
January 2005
Hi!
This post is just for your information.
This is a page I'd recommend everyone taking a look at:

[Link: getgiftsforfree.com]

This is what i did:
· I ordered two cell phone boosters for $40 (was delivered 2 days later)
· Choose a Sony Ericsson S700i (was delivered at my house after 21 days)
· No extra cost for the delivery - anywhere in the world.

I've started working on referals for the laptop and we'll see how long it takes.
I've chosen 4 of the items - this is something I really believe in after i got the cellphone so fast!
You can choose from a bunch of products - xbox, playstation 2, mp3 players, laptops, cameras, phones.

There are two ways to get a free gift.

1. Put yourself on the list and wait untill your named is pushed to the top - then recieve your gift of choice.
2. Get a lot of referals and get which is what i did. I got 45 referals in 21 days just through
advertising on the internet. All the info you need is on their site. I'd recommend checking it out. It's free
to look anyway. :-)

This is from their site:

How it works?

In 5 minutes, you could be registered for a FREE GIFT!! Just keep on reading and you'll be on your way to get an iPod, Xbox, PlayStation 2, Cell phone or whatever else you choose. For FREE!!

Here's what you need to do to get your Free Gift:

Purchase Cell Phone Signal Boosters

For just $40, you get 2 Signal Boosters + YOUR FREE GIFT worth HUNDREDS of $$$..!! That's a deal you won't find on any other place.

Unbelievable? Let us say it again!

You're paying only $40 for:

1. Two Signal Boosters (They retail for $40 in the stores).
2. PLUS a placement on a list for a really expensive item like an iPod, or Xbox, or PlayStation 2, or the latest Cell Phone, etc FOR FREE!! These items retail for $300-$800. We're giving them to you for just a fraction of that price, for FREE if you purchase our Signal Boosters!

Hosting Services by ipHouse