Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Monday February 20, 2006 at 13:08
barlow
September 2004

The output from the Bose is not Bose Proprietary as far as I can tell. It just has standard Composite Video out and standard S-video out. The same output connections that you would find on any Pacific Rim DVD player.

I did not see anything special on the back side of the Bose to flag me that these two outputs were anything but standard S-Video and Standard composite video.

This Cable that Bose sells plugs into the two above mentioned connectors and outputs in Component Analog video that can be than connected to any Component Display source.

I am guessing that if you had one of these cables you could use it with any DVD player to convert the output from composite and S video to Analog Component.

Maybe such a cable already exists outside of Bose . If so I am not aware of it.

I thought that component was of higher quality than one could achieve thru a combo of composite and S-Video and basically I was curious what other posters thought along this line.

Spikey don't get me going on Infocus and their Blow up in your face $250+ bulbs as used in the LP350.

I have this scenario in my head of someone walking thru airport security and being told to power up their Infocus L{350 to prove it is a projector and not a Bomb. At that moment the projector desides it is time to blow up its bulb with only 300 hours showing on the counter..........

-Don B

Hosting Services by ipHouse