The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 54 made on Thursday June 22, 2006 at 19:42
Isamisis
Long Time Member
January 2006
On June 13, 2006 at 09:04, m@ndrake said...
Can any one help me, I know this is a bit of the
topic but I am in agony!!!!
My Pc keeps on giving me the same error “Cycle
Redundancy error” with DVDShrink when I try to
decrypt my dvd's...........What can I do???

Personally, I wouldn't use DVDShrink. I tried it once for giggles and I didn't like the quality. I run Slysoft AnyDVD in the background which deletes the CSS encryption, region codes, any previews, FBI warning screen and jumps straight to the play menu. You can also jump straight to the movie but I prefer the menu. I copy the DVD using DVDdecryptor. I have not had a single DVD that I couldn't copy. DVDdecryptor will burn the DVD and the copy is decent but I like to use Easy Media Creator by Roxio or Nero. Both programs will compress the DVD if you record a DVD-9 to a DVD-5 disc and the DVD will work in any home DVD player. Every DVD movie is different so Nero analyzes each DVD differently to make the best possible copy. If you have more than 1 DVD burner then Nero will start recording to the first recordable DVD and auto select the second DVD recordable if you split DVD-9 discs into 2 DVD-5 discs. I have a double layer burner but mostly use single layer discs because Nero is just that good. Roxio charges for their software but Nero offers a demo and DVDdecryptor is free. Like I said, I can burn ANY DVD. I copied PAL DVD's, CSS encrypted and any other DVD out there without errors of any kind or unreadable copies. This is only my experience but something for you to think about.

Hosting Services by ipHouse