Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Sunday May 9, 1999 at 22:19
dj
Historic Forum Post
No. I couldn't seem to find that kind of price either, although I've read people saying that it can be had for as little as $1999. I got this price from a dealer in Illinois (who is an authorized Denon Dealer - so no warranty problems) whom I found while looking for my Paradigm Ref Studio 100 Speakers. I spoke to a man who gave me that price, however, when I called back they said I must have spoken to the owner, because that was an awfully low price. They said they would ship it, however, they would have to check with the owner on the price. If it actually ships for that price, I will post here where I bought it from. I thought the $2,084 was an unusual number, that's why I remembered it, so, I hope no mistake was made.

Anyway...anyone check out the info on the New Pioneer Elite VSX-29TX!! It looks like it will be an awesome receiver as well. I saw info at
[Link: 4electronicwarehouse.com]. It also comes with an incredible looking remote with touch screen and dials. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a better deal than the DENON after all my research. It's not out yet though and DENON still has 5-channel stereo - so, I think I'll be happy with my current choice.

Hosting Services by ipHouse