The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Tuesday June 27, 2006 at 01:19
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
The message says it's your first day. That's why you didn't realize that it is very hard for us to help if you post incomplete sentences, statements when you intend questions, and you leave out details that will help us point you in the right direction.

So let's make some assumptions.

You HAVE a password, otherwise you would not have been able to make your post. So I guess you want a NEW password, maybe one you can remember more easily. Maybe you intended to ask how a person can do that.

As I look at the page where your post is, there is a rectangle above the posts with a sorta big red R followed by Forums > A/V Entertainment ?> DVD Chat. Two lines down, on a gray background, are the words, in white: My Account.

Go click on that. You will have to enter your present password to get into your account, but that is the place where you change the password.

If that wasn't it, please let us know.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse