Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Wednesday January 26, 2005 at 21:25
MADTAY
Long Time Member
October 2004
Glen
The homeowner is looking into a budget oriented design. In other words wants a lot for nothing, but he will end up spending a ton. He always seems to. He is moving from one of the nicest subdivisions to the nicest subdivision in Nashville. We designed his last home theater for him, but it was very basic. I will be taking care of this project, but thanks for the information. We are currently working with his interior decorator and an architect that we do work for, that will be doing all of the drawings based on our suggestions and input from the interior decorator and of course the homeowner. We are looking at Screen Research for the screen, he wants the speakers behind the screen. We are looking at KEF XQ series for the speakers, Pullman seating, Denon 5803- or 5, Comcast high-def, Middle Atlantic racks, JVC DLA-HX2 D-ILA projector, and much more. The project design,as for CAD drawings, was my biggest concern, but as far as equipment design, I don't need any help with that. I really appreciate all the information provided, but this is a project we will be handling. As for timeline, the house will be completed in May, thats what they say. Anyway thanks for the help.

Hosting Services by ipHouse