The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 205 made on Friday February 6, 2009 at 02:49
ferroussphinx
Long Time Member
February 2009
wow sounds like we need to start selling these i have a gold van and its a honda so it is reliable tinted windows and good tires we can go all over selling these so who wants in, just 250.00 dollars mailed to the addresse below and i will personally send you your starter kit in a bout 6 to 8 weeks and if you dont make money from my get rich selling stereos out of my van system, then just pay another 100 hundred dollar and i will upgrade you to my premium,, cant fail system and in about 6 months you will have atleast made your money back from my system, hurry act now and i will let you in on this new virgin system that i just found out about called learn to make money by standing in or around buildings that house businesses you dont even have to shave or wear nice clothes in fact i furnish the only outfit you will need act now

please mail correspondents and casht to P.o. box 0000-4119 nowhere on earth and sit and wait for money to roll in call today for premium services such as extra cables and speaker wire for free just call now at 317-555-4275
if i only had another hand

Hosting Services by ipHouse