The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 39 made on Thursday June 23, 2005 at 21:02
CHEVY72
Lurking Member
June 2005
I too was taken for a ride on this theater logic speaker system. the two guys who sold it to me were driving a green 2004 chevy astro van with beige interior the mileage on that van was around approx 38,000 miles. the driver of the van was a white male in his mid twenties with short dark brown hair and blue eyes and weight was aprox. 150lbs height was aprox. 5 feet 6 inches. the passenger was a white male in his mid thirties with short blonde hair approx weight was 180 lbs height approx 6 feet tall. these guys are real good con artist. They had a invoice that they showed me and told me that when they picked up there order from the ware house they noticed after they had left from picking up there merchandise that the ware house gave them one to many speaker systems and needed to get rid of one so he don't look like a stupid idiot in front of his boss when he returnes back to the company where hey supposely works at in (Golden Co.). He also showed me a magazine from HDTV ETC WITH A MSR PRICE OF $ 2499.00 for the same home cinema speaker system that showed in this magazine. I did ask them why don't they keep it for them and the drivers reply was I don't know any one in colorado springs to hide it for me. these guys were very persistant on selling it they kept on telling me that you are geting a very go price on it. the price they wanted was $ 250.00 I told them I only had $220.00. like an idiot I bought it thinking wow I really got a good deal on this home speaker system until I went to investigate how much are they going for on the internet until i stumbled on to this web site. and doing a google search and finding out it was only worth $49.00 to $65.00. as of June 22, 2005 i used the passengers cell phone to call my father in law for more money and I got a good number off the caller id for the passenger his name was John Ferwalt and his cell phone number was 1-(972) 838-8810. the area code is from dallas texas so I assume he's from dallas texas. the place were i bought this merchandise was from colorado springs on june 22, 2005.
angie vasquez

Hosting Services by ipHouse