Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Wednesday November 10, 2004 at 21:40
tdodds
Lurking Member
November 2004
Hi Carlito,

I haven't found out any more about the system. I hooked up the system to my Xbox but only hooked one speaker to the subwoofer. It sounded really good for only one speaker hooked up. I don't have a DVD player or reciver that is compatible w/it. If I can't find one I might try to pawn it off or something. How much did you pay for it? Wich part of town did they sell it to you? The gys that sold it to me came up to me in my car after I just came out of the bank. It was an older guy that had a hat on, w/ blue eyes and his ears were peirced. He had his son w/ him the kid was only about 16 or 17 he was dressed in all black. The lisens plates were from Texas which i thought was weird but they said it was their bosses car. Were these the same guys that you bought it from? It supposed to be worth $2500 according to the magazine. We might have been taken. It seems like they mabe stole it, but he showed me the packing slip that showed that they were paid for but that might have been fake too. They told me that they worked for ORCA Distributers from Golden Co. Write back please.
Thanks

Hosting Services by ipHouse