Original thread:
Post 6 made on Thursday August 18, 2005 at 15:43
slemay
Long Time Member
May 2005
Try
5000 0072 0000 0001 0000 005F

John,
I've been chatting with you in another forum that is VERY related to this one ([Link: remotecentral.com]). These codes above is what I was looking to convert - and thanks to you telling me about your program (and how to use it) - I've been playing with converting 1-100 on these to see what I can get. In my case - only about 25% of the above codes worked as mapped. BUT - I was able to get 99% of the codes to work just plugging and playing them all in - what I've noticed, however, is that at around 50 (or so) they start to repeat again in order.
So I'm thankful between this message chain and the other one you're talking with me in to get my 99% of the way there - BUT - to make this long story short... I'm looking for a TV/VIDEO INPUT - which doesn't seem to appear anywhere in this list - nor the 100 codes I generated seem to toggle it. Right now the only way I can get to it is through the INPUT MENU (MENU --> SCROLL a bunch of times --> INPUT SELECT --> TOGGLE VIDEO / ANT (CABLE)). I have this damn remote - but it doesn't work anymore and of course the button is sitting right there on it. I can hear the thing laughing at me as I can't program it. This is the ONLY button I REALLY REALLY need - as even before I was able to find some other universal remotes that I was able to pull the other buttons (not very clean) off of. Any ideas how I can get this? Thanks!
Shawn

Hosting Services by ipHouse