The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 48 made on Thursday January 4, 2007 at 23:36
mp1270
Lurking Member
January 2007
I have talked to Protron once or twice a week since Oct 10.2006, there are several different models for the PLTV-32, unfortunatuly the one I have has no code built in. Only an orginal remote will work. I ordered one from remotes.com, they don't have any either. The Protron customer service is useless, same old story ( will get them next week) then they started calling me wanting me to order one and they would have it by Xmas, I refused to give them my credit card for a remote they don't have, I have continued to call twice a week, talked to a supervisor, he's the one who told me there is no code built in. The people at remote.com are great, have called me several times. and sent 1 she located, but was for a PTLV-32 would not work mine. She said maybe the sensor in the tv is bad, but Protron said the on/off sensor are the same one for tv and remote. Found out yesterday the Protron has merged with another company. I forgot the name, I think it is Symtron. If you go on their web sight the change is there.
Millie Pensmith

Hosting Services by ipHouse