The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Friday March 31, 2023 at 19:02
hdtvluvr
Long Time Member
September 2002
Ok, I've updated to Windows 11 Pro. The MX-850 app does work. However, the keyspan adapter can not be found. In Device Manager, it shows up under Other Devices. When checking Properties it says there are no compatible drivers for this device. It also says that drivers for this device are not installed. I downloaded the driver file from Tripp-Lite for the adapter and followed the instructions as follows without success. It did say the driver installed properly but it still won't see the adapter nor do the drivers show up when I go back to the adapter in Device Manager. Any suggestions?

Directions from Tripp-Lite:
Windows 11 Pro

1. Do not initially attach the device.
2. Download the correct driver from the product's support page on www.tripplite.eaton.com and unzip the driver into a folder of your choice.
3. Locate and open the Device Manager program from your computer's system tools.
4. Using the menu at the top, choose "Actions | Add drivers".
5. Browse to the folder where the driver is located, OK the installation.
6. Connect the device to your computer's USB-A port using the included cable.
7. Open Device Manager.  The device should be correctly identified and have a driver available.

When downloading the most recent driver for this product it is important that the previous driver be manually uninstalled and removed from the computer. If the old driver is not removed the Device Manager will still attempt to utilize the old driver despite the presence of the new driver.

Hosting Services by ipHouse