The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Wednesday January 26, 2022 at 22:53
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On January 26, 2022 at 21:21, Bobaru said...
Hi @goldenzrule,

So far so good. I have it working with the IR codes through a KP-4000 and an MRX-2. Pandora works fine and so does vTuner. Those are the only two that I really wanted to work. It will supposedly work over the local network to music stored on a NAS but I haven't tried that yet. The settings allows one to turn off the streaming output and it can simultaneously play music through the HDMI signal as well as either the analog output or the SPDIF output.

I will add it to my whole house system and learn the IR codes with my Global Cache learner so that I can add them to the whole house controllers. If I can upload them here or if someone else needs them hit me up and I will send them.

For the 50 bucks I got it on ebay it is a good value. Sorry you had a bad experience with the SNP-1. The SNP-1 uses composite video instead of the HDMI output on the SNP-2.

-bob

I didn't have A bad experience, I had 100 bad experiences of URC telling my clients they can pay another $600 to replace the streamer they already paid $600 for to get the same services they already had to work. Then when they did pony up, URC just discontinued it and said sorry, just buy a 3rd part streamer instead

Hosting Services by ipHouse