Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Monday January 10, 2022 at 12:27
mysticalchicka
December 2021
Wow- you're quite the fan of these players. =)
I have the SONY BDP-CX960 but it didn't have the remote with and I didn't realize how useless it would be without it. I've tried at least a dozen different remotes to get it to work. Even one from China that specifically says it will work with my model and it still didn't. The guy who sold it only said it should work so I'll refund you. Gave me no reason why it didn't or even offer a replacement. And the only original I can find costs more than I paid for the player. I got the Sony RMT-B103A to use as someone in a different thread recommended it. But when I press a button on it the screen on my disc player comes up bd3. That's all it does. I assume that refers to command 3... someone on that same thread gave me directions for changing the command but it only works with a working remote. They also suggested asking you. So do you buy chance know how I can change the command code from the player directly, without a remote? Or maybe how to change the remote that's not OEM and doesn't have the "BD" button on it? Or if you know of another remote for a reasonable price that will work with this player?
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Hosting Services by ipHouse