The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday January 2, 2022 at 12:58
arcsum68
January 2022
Hey all,

I have always been able to figure out my issues using this forum, but this one has me stumped and I need some help. Time to register! Just some quick background, I have had URC remotes for years since I have a buddy who is an installer, but I have always done my own programming. I tend to keep devices for a long time so I can go years between needing to change things, keeps me pretty rusty so please keep that in mind.

I had an MRF-350 but it recently crapped out so I swapped in the old 300. I did buy a replacement on eBay but it had bad zones, so still working with the 300 though its mated with the antenna from the 350.

When I power off the system via a macro the TV is not always turning off. I figured I would just duplicate the command in the macro and it is still not always turning off. I thought there was a way to increase the hold time of a button but I am not seeing that so maybe I was imaging things or that was available on an older remote.

This is obviously not great for WAF and I really would like to figure out a solution other than throwing in that command 10 more times so one of them sticks.

Any suggestions to get a more reliable experience?

Thanks for now and many years of past advice.

Hosting Services by ipHouse