The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Thursday December 31, 2020 at 19:20
Duct Tape
Loyal Member
November 2008
On December 31, 2020 at 15:52, Ernie said...
Thanks Duct Tape!

Wow, that is really disappointing.  I still cant believe it took this long to notice.  I use to have RF interference with some of the devices in the closet so i may have chalked it up to that.  Now that is resolved, I guess I finally noticed this.

When you say "rarely used a single". are you saying that you would actually stack multiple 400's, like one for each remote?

What about something like MRX-2?  I see it is compatible with Complete Control.  I would be loosing the ability to program on the device I suppose but if it solves the multiple click thing I could probably make due.

Ernie

i would end up using multiple msc400s even though one would have covered the number of devices for both rooms.  this was just a precaution since our boats often have guests and rooms would be used at the same time very often.

the mrx2 won't really help you if you need it for rs232, sensor, or relay connections.  those only work with the network remotes and apps (mx5000, mx6000, kp4000)  If you are using them with an MX980 remote, you can only use it for IR, in which case you may as well use an MRF350 basestation.
[Link: facebook.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse